Fabian francis appeal granted.
(5) Appeal dismissed on a point of law.
(5.1) The following rules apply to an appeal from an order made under this subsection:
(a) it is deemed, for the purposes of the application of any of its subsections to a claim for indemnity for the cost of insurance, the indemnity referred to is not excluded,
(b) the order for indemnity is enforceable with interest and must be paid out within 20 years after the order was made or the insurer ceases to온카지노 do business with the claimant, whichever is earlier.
(5.2) If the person claiming on the application is a trust, the person must give to the court the trust’s full name, address, and telephone number if known and the person must give the court his or her social security number, for the avoidance of doubt.
(5.3) An injunction provided for by an order under this section is not enforceable against a claimant, even though, under Part 9, the order gives the court jurisdiction to make such orders.
Part 9-8 Interpretation
9-8 Interim stay of action against a company or insurance company, etc.
(1) If an action is broug강남출장안마ht by a person against a company or an insurer, the court or the tribunal or any other body or person for the recovery of money awarded to a person by, or for the benefit of, a law in force during서산출장마사지 a particular period of time, a stay of action against the company or the insurer, together with any orders issued under this Act, is taken, subject to subsection (3) above.
(2) If an order under subsection (1) is quashed within five days after receiving it or a stay of action against the company or insurer is stayed, the order or the stay of action may be challenged with or without leave of the court before the end of its terms of reference.
(3) Before a challenge is made under subsection (2), the person who may be challenged must give notice to the court, the tribunal or other body or person with whom the court or tribunal is dealing with the company or the insurer of the stay or the stay of action and of the time by which he or she may make submissions to the court, the tribunal or the other body or person.
(4) Subsection (1) does not operate to prevent an insurer from making submissions.
9-9 Effect of failure to tak